This is an old guide I used for myself. It is most probably out of date but it’s a good start to install Kali on a Pixel phone that is not supported natively (when this was written).
At some point I want to be able to deliver a Kernel to install Kali NetHunter. But I will have to learn more on Android first.
- Decide on top of which ROM you want to install it and install it. LineageOS is a good start.
- Follow installing instruction
- Install twrp
- Install Magisk
Install NetHunter with twrp
Mad-Kali-MaxHunter-P3A-S(in this order)
- Need both
- Download nethunter app
- Give root to Nethunter app with Magisk
- Add permissions to Nethunter because of this bug
- Launch Nethunter app and follow instruction to install Kali chroot